Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Second Chance

I remember I was once praying to get a second chance, that time. And after all, in a different situation and background, this finally happens. And I did learn NOTHING after 8 years???

Making a second chance works is not as easy as I thought. The trauma of failure makes every single moment worse. I am told as a tough lady and a cheerful mother with energetic spirit. I know.

But I need to fight against my ego, my controlling desire, my anxiety. And now I know why fighting against ourselves is considered Jihad in Islam.

Do not behave irrationally. Be present. And calm down. 

"So let your heart hold fast, For this soon shall pass
Like the high tide takes the sand"  Fort Atlantic 

#ldr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Wien Wien Solution. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase